Our Goals for 2014
Child Education Development will
- Continue to assist impoverished families in rural Sri Lanka by providing with a special focus on at-risk- female students and single-parent families.
- Continue to develop community empowerment programs within the various Education Centers we have. Planned programs include after hours school support, quarterly medical clinics, and health and nutrition education.
- Protect and preserve the local Eco-system by providing environmental education, water filters as well as other education projects here in Sri Lanka.
- to host and facilitate visiting medical teams, specialized surgical teams, dental teams, vision teams and veterinary teams, enabling access to health education and treatment.
- Construction of local village education centers, schools and homes to support and strengthen the communities.
- Empower women to build and grow their own small businesses.
- Build and grow more sustainable projects throughout the year.